Hi Andi,

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 12:44 AM, Andi Lamçe <andila...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I bought a development board olinuxino A20 of Olimex. I'm trying to install
> debian on sd card and am following the tutorial of the community of Olimex.
> when I run: make-A20 OLinuXino_MICRO CROSS_COMPILE =
> arm-linux-gnueabihf-come out of the error messages that I do not understand.
> Can you give me some help?

This mailing list is only for the upstream "linux-sunxi" kernel and u-boot.

You appear to be using Olimex's version of the Linux kernel. You'll
get much better help if you ask them / their community.

Also, there should be _no_ spaces around the equals sign in that command line.

Thanks,

--
Julian Calaby

Email: julian.cal...@gmail.com