On 2014-05-02 13:31, Ian Campbell wrote:
On Fri, 2014-05-02 at 10:45 +0100, Marc Zyngier wrote:
> #define SUNXI_SRAM_D_BASE          0x01c00000
> +#define SUNXI_SRAM_B_BASE         0x01c00000      /* 64 kiB (secure) */

Can we please fix these last two values which are obviously wrong (at least on sun7i, they point to the SRAM controller address, as shown in
the documentation on page 18).

I've been carrying a patch for this in my tree:

http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/maz/u-boot.git/commit/?h=wip/psci-v4-a20&id=e8cea4226fdbf7718f0b888b32f24d2803b168c6

Can you squash it into your next version?

Yes. Well, actually what I will do is repost it for application to
u-boot-sunxi.git and then resync, but the affect is the same.

Sure. Whatever is the most convenient for everyone.

Thanks,

        M.
--
Who you jivin' with that Cosmik Debris?