Hi Joe,

I have a gsl1680 chip and it is a 4.3" 480x272 display.  I used the
 "firmware/fw_extractor" tool extracted the firmware from the Android
binary gslx680.ko for my tablet, but experiencing the same issue Selim had
before.

dmesg shows the driver successfully loaded, chip probed and firmware also
loaded correctly, but evtest shows no output whatsoever.

Any help or ideas will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

thanks,
-Hunter