Hi,

I'm trying to make the OV7670 Camera sensor work on an Olimex A20 board.
For some reason, i2c with the camera is not working.

I'm using a stock sunxi 3.4 kernel, I have activated csi0 support in the
fex file, loaded sun4i_csi0. This driver complain that it can't
basically recognize the camera (i2c communication is failing).

When doing an i2cdetect, I can indeed detect a device at the i2c address
it is supposed to be (0x21), that indicates that the Camera is indeed
powered. The camera sends data in its parallel port, so it is definitely
working.

So the problem seems to reside in the i2c driver for sunxi.

Have anyone had an experience (hopefully successful) with the OV7670 on
the A20 with the sunxi 3.4 kernel ?

Cheers,

Vincent