Hey all,

I am just venting here mostly as I don't have much time to test things really just yet.

As you know I am writing a book based on the A10/A20 stuff and wanted to double-check/upgrade the Fedora 19 chapter to F20. After an hour of figuring out why it kept crashing (I thought it was a power thing) and trying various u-boots (supplied in the f20 image and from our current git) I suddenly remembered that a FAST_MBUS setting does not work on my cubietruck. And indeed, removing FAST_MBUS from the boards.cfg made the board sprung to life.

TL:DR;
We should really drop FAST_MBUS on all boards as a default, since we want the repo to contain safe defaults. Once we get the whole memory tweaking done more reliable, then sure, but until then, only users who can and want to play with this setting should.

Also, the F20 image should really be rebuilt with u-boots without FAST_MBUS.
Hans, I'm not sure if you know or could talk to the current fedora maintainer for the Allwinner stuff, but I do feel it is somewhat important that at least the image works for everyone 'out of the box', right? So maybe publish an updated or r2 image?

Olliver