On 25/05/2014 06:36, Henrik Nordström wrote:
> Hi Boris,
>
> just wondering if you have updated documentation on the NAND controller
> registers somewhere to supplement your code.

No, not yet.
Do you want me to update the sunxi wiki page ?

> Thinking mostly about ECC & timing controls.

I don't have much more to say about timing registers (NFC_REG_TIMING_CFG
and NFC_REG_TIMING_CTL), I just put the magic values I found in u-boot :-).
The only thing I can describe is how to configure the NAND clk frequency
depending on NAND chip timing requirements (but AFAIR this was already
described).

Let me know what you expect and I'll update the wiki accordingly.

Best Regards,

Boris