Hi Arend,

On 04/11/2014 12:31 PM, Arend van Spriel wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> I have put some effort in adding device tree support in brcmfmac.
> Unfortunately, I had no luck getting MMC up and running on pandaboard
> extension header. So no way to test the patches. Would/could you be willing
> to do so.

It has taken me longer then I would have liked, but I finally have
managed to got oob irq support working on 2 different A20 boards I've
(which are the only 2 with sdio wifi which I have).

I also have an A10s board with sdio wifi, but that seems to have died on me
(the entire board), I've ordered a new one, and I'll also test this series +
send dts patches for that one, once I've the new one.

I've removed the clk / reg_enable gpio support from the brcmfmac patches, as
discussion is still ongoing on how to best deal with that.

I also needed to add a patch replicating some magic writes to the bcm43362
module to enable the oob irq pin, Arend can you please give those a thorough
review, and maybe add some comments to make them less  black magic ?

I'm sending the actual series right after this mail, so for more details see
the patches there.

Regards,

Hans