Hi
    I am a pcDuino software angineer && PM.pcDuino always use the allwinner's
chip.pcDuino user all over the world more then 100 countries.The numbers of
users more then 50w.There are a lot of user say"why I can't find any pcDuino
information in sunxi-linux.org".and alse there are some users say"I find some
interesting thing ,I want post it on sunxi-linux.org,How to contribute?"
    So as a pcDuino developers,we'd like to cooperate with sunxi-linux,we can
send you some pcDuino board.

web:www.pcduino.org/www.linksprite.com

Regards,
Pillar