On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 11:24:16AM +0000, Paul Jones wrote:
> Are you serious?

Yes.

> I spent all afternoon going around in circles trying to follow the
> wiki instructions. That is the best I've got.

If you needed guidance, you could've gotten direct guidance on irc. My
changes now provide the final bits of guidance that were needed. But
please explain where the instructions are not correct or not clear.

> I don't see why u-boot needs a patch when the cubieboard2 target works
> properly with no modifications, both mmc and tftp. I don't know how to
> do it anyway.

This how we do things. There is a whole section on patching u-boot, and
that explanation is linked from our new device howto.

> Sorry but I've got better things to do.

Suit yourself. This page will then remain NDH_TODO until someone else
comes along and finishes it.

Luc Verhaegen.