Hi,

Easy - I didn't :) I used some code from the new OV5640 driver (AF mostly),
but due to all the changes I did, I've decided to stick with the old
driver. Same goes for CSI. In fact new CSI driver only has some kernel
support for still image capture + somewhat better implementation for 16bit
mode (but still not finished) - here I used my old code for 16bit mode, but
still image capture from kernel was a bit unclear to me, so I just hacked
V4L2 a bit and used V4L2 for still image capture.

By the way both the new and the old CSI/OV5640 drivers have their own
issues - whichever you use, you'll need to do some code fixes. Regarding
S5K4EC - I can see S5K6AA driver in /drivers/media/video/, but this is not
implemented for CSI. However, it shouldn't be that hard to take this driver
or OV5640 driver and rewrite it for S5K4EC (I did this for Aptina sensors
for i.MX6) - it's basically just changing sensor settings and I2C addresses.