Hi Henrik,

Thanks for replying - I have made an error (too much programming I guess),
it's a bit different actually - the start address for script is
BOOT1_BASE+BOOT1_HEAD_LENGTH - this is then memcpy-ed to SCRIPT_BASE.
Either way, it's using the script embedded in its header, as you've said.

However, I thought that I should build Boot1 with disabled
SCRIPT_INSTALL_EARLY and then it'd fetch the actual script.bin.
Your solution is also good, but can you tell me which pack tool can I use
to repack Boot1?

I'm going to use NAND boot for finished product (SD or NFS for development)
- somehow the idea of Boot1 is not bad, as it's relatively easy to change
boot logo images and battery charging images.
My only problem with it is that I can't build it so I could customize the
script file (ok, it's also behaving a bit erratically as sometimes it boots
when you plug in OTG, sometimes it goes to standby, but this could also
easily be because of bad HW design).

Also, up to now I've been fixing kernel and doing some userland apps, but
never had much contact with uboot sources (I'm almost always using some
precompiled binary for it), but honestly the code looks much more complex
(somewhat similar to kernel code) - I'm not really sure that Battery
charging / Logos could be controlled so easily as with Boot1. Although, as
I said - I'm really not familiar with uboot sources...

Still I'd be quite interested in trying out this WiP NAND uboot - do you
know from which repo can I fetch the source/binaries? Maybe it's time that
I get familiar with uboot...

Regards,

Ivan