Thanks for your reply.

I initially tried reading the partitions within Windows, and as expected,
it only recognised the FAT partition. I then loaded Linux (my PC is dual
boot) and tried mounting the partitions directly from the image file using
kpartx. Unfortunately, kpartx didn't recognise any of them. Perhaps that's
a limitation of kpartx, it's not a program that I use very much.
Unfortunately, I can't try flashing the image back to an SD card right now,
as all my SD cards are in use.

It not at all clear from the wiki whether the NAND is supposed to contain a
standard partiton table. However, I notice there is another utility
available called nand-part which will list the NAND partitions and their
offsets. I might try using that instead of kpartx.