Am 29.08.2014 um 01:29 schrieb Luc Verhaegen <l...@skynet.be>:

> On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 12:04:24AM +0200, Dorian Meid wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I was wondering why there are so many unresponded pull requests for
>> sunxi-boars goning back till january without any discussion.
>> I don't wnat to complain, all of you are doing a great effort, I just
>> wonder.
>
> Which specific pull request are you that interested in, and is there a
> complete device page for it? http://linux-sunxi.org/New_Device_howto

The device I'm particulary interested in is the Olimex A20 SOM.
There is a the page http://linux-sunxi.org/Olimex_A20-SOM for it and that page
referrs to a non existing fex, so I created one.
I also have a tested layer for the sunxi-meta OE build system. But commiting it
doesn't make sense without the fex.
U-Boot has already been updated to support the A20 SOM.

But aside from that board I still wonder why there isn't at least a discussion
or a hint on the new device howto for the other pull requests.
Even if the guideline is not followed I think poor support is better than no
support.

Dorian Meid