power off the board, connect the board via serial port, unplug the otg wire, press 2 in serial terminal, power on, the board will boot into FEL mode. plug in the otg wire, open Phoenix, done.

-------- 原始邮件 --------
主题:Re: [linux-sunxi] Optimus Board
发件人:RFat
收件人:linux-sunxi@googlegroups.com
抄送:yrz...@gmail.com,raan...@gmail.com

Some progress to report:

I finally managed to flash the Optimus Board (OB) through the USB 3. It is done using the PhoenixSuit and without installing the USB drivers (I found all the necessary software at PCDuino8 site). Despite not managing to install the usb driver on windows the PhoenixSuit managed to communicate to the board after doing one very important step: apparently the OB does not have a FEL button and what you need to do is enter the u-boot it loads (hitting any key right on boot time) and then running a command "efex" the device will suddenly be identified on windows and bingo.

PCduino site have several interesting images: an android, a linux kernel which waits to boot from an sdcard (the board will not do this otherwise - or at least I didn't managed to get it to..), and well nothing less than a UBUNTU(!) which actually works with visual interface and everything (it says it is a buggy version - but still impressive). The command line says cubie so perhaps it comes from there?? There are no sources for these images.

I hope this info may be useful to some of you.