Hmm, will have a look into that. I think, need to search a little bit more.
For my better understanding,
in the matrix, only the Blob-Encoder can Handle h264 encoder

- Blob Encoder is in this case, the original binary's from
CedarX/allwinner. But this binary's are only working on Android ?
- On linux, it doesn't work ? Or doesn't work stable?