Such a big plan. I just did a small project with (Real-time patch for linux
kernel) + (processor affinity) + (super loop) on A20.
Since A20 has two A7, a real time process can occupy a processor and leave
the other for other tasks. With out a working
main line kernel, it seems like you have a lot of work to do to customize
the kernel.