Hi Jhon

I used /linux/params file for kernel argument.
   console=ttyS0,115200 loglevel=9 root=/dev/nandb init=/init

Also as you said I tried build a kernel with option "Always use the default
kernel command string"
And default kernel command string is equal to contents of params file.

Unfortunately boot.axf doesn't load the stripped linux kernel directly.
Please refer below log.

[       0.414] recovery key high 40, low 4
[       0.421] show pic finish
[       0.421] load kernel start
[       0.624] load kernel successed
[       0.624] start address = 0x4a000000
[       0.626] ERR: display driver not open yet
[       0.630] jump to kernel

Can you explain about compile a kernel with kernel argument built in?
Kind Regards,