Hello, we are working on Merrii M2 too and the board works perfectly with
12V, we have the last sunxi-linux and a debian on the SD, I can send you an
image if you want to test it.... On the other hand, do yo have power on the
USBs and SATA? we have power booting with android but no power with
sunxi-linux

> I work on Merri M2 and manage to build Linux for it.
>
> when i power up board with USB OTG it boot good.
> but when i power up the board with 12 v power socket it reboot repeatedly.
>
> do you have any advice to solve this problem?
>
> --

Movil: (+34) 633534429
e-mail: car...@zausan.com
web: www.zausan.com

C/ 9 de Octubre, 82 1ª Planta despacho 6.
46520. Puerto de Sagunto, Valencia.