Hello Siarhei,

First of all thanks for your answer.
Basically, I'm searching a way to let the drivers work properly based on
the hardware performances.
framebuffer is much more faster, so, for such devices is the best choise.
I'm not asking the driver to handle multi-tasking. Using the 'test' program
from the terminal (not within X11) I got the same results.
The monitor is not refreshed after the triangle is drawn even if the
program is already exited.
Back to desktop env, programs like XBMC (A10 fork) or emulators like
retroarch, compiled to use framebuffer, are working very well, expect when
you exit the program.
At this point, the last printed image remains on screen. The only way I've
found until today is to restart lxde or switch between X11 and terminal to
force a refresh.
With an emulator, where I could need switch between games often, every time
I quit the game, the image remains impressed and I cannot change it.

I've no idea how to invent a way to force the refresh. If you have an idea
I would try to investigate in that direction.
I don't expect a finished solution (even it, in case, would be of course
appreciated). I'd try to find/try by myself, but have no idea where to
search.

Any suggestion is really welcome :-)

Many thanks!

Simon