On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 04:18:40 +0200
Siarhei Siamashka <siarhei.siamas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is the fix for the previously non-working 'fel spl' command
> on Allwinner A13. And some other improvements.
>
> Also available at:
>     https://github.com/ssvb/sunxi-tools/commits/20150223-fel-fixes

BTW, it would be great if somebody could test this branch on A23
hardware before we move on (because I don't have A23 to test it
myself). The USB FEL boot usage instructions are here:

    http://linux-sunxi.org/FEL/USBBoot

Please paste the output of 'fel -v spl u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin'. It
should check and report some information about the MMU setup, which may
be important for additional tuning.

Vishnu, if I understand it correctly, you have a work-in-progress u-boot
support for A33 already?

    http://irclog.whitequark.org/linux-sunxi/2015-02-12#11822316;

If it already works, then testing FEL USB boot on A33 would be very
interesting too.

Thanks.

--
Best regards,