Hi
>Wonder if they're willing to help out with the Cyanogenmod efforts.
>A dude going by the name of Christian Troy was claimed to have worked with
>Allwinner employees and released several Cyanogenmod distros for the A31,
>but the problem is he hasn't released any complete source archives,
>and others were having trouble building their own CM from scratch.
It's a problem since right now they are totally overworked with their driver
development tasks.
But since we are going to mainline most of the drivers anyway within the next
few months, it shouldn't be a problem to rebuild a CM for the sunxi platform.
Also the design for the A64 will be designed the way that all the code will be
available in upstream (linux-next at least).
Also it was mostly Christian who has worked on the CM build together with the
old team of which only a few are around (many have moved to other companies
like Rockchip) so the people who were working on this CM build are no longer
working at this company... I'd suggest contacting Christian Troy directly:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=1237780

Sorry for the bad news and all the best
--
David Lanzendörfer