Saw that, and I even tried it myself, but as I said earlier the dumps
fw_extractor produces is in the form of a raw binary dump instead of a C
header as illustrated in the wiki. The driver project you linked to does
accept dumps produced by the utility, but I'm also wondering about the
possibility of converting it to another format.