Hi.

What open source community is this?
When others decide at our back, don't say what are their plans, and
ask us to help them, and then expect us to accept the result.

Simos, i am repented to have answered to your private emails asking for
help. I did in good fate, in the hopes that we all could collaborate
(not fight) to create great software for this hardware.

In that private exchange, i repeated multiple times that technical
discussing should be made in public, but Simos i see nothing.

And is not nice to find this.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/szdiy/goBZ5nZOEbU
(And no, is not a "GEM" driver, what is need, as i said to you, and
explained forward)
If this was the plan, why not present this in mailing list.

Why this behavior, why this secretism, where is the "open"?
I don't understand.
Why don't you write in this mailing list, what you writed to me, and go
directly to the point.

Simos, one last thing.
With binaries blobs, you will no get the proper driver that you wish.

--
Manuel Braga