Hi and thanks for replying,

Yeah, I've already seen this page - problem with mainline kernel would be
that nothing which I need is functional (CSI, DISP, Mali etc). I would need
to port many drivers from 3.4, which is not really possible in a short time
frame.

But I also read that bbrezillon's work might not be only limited to
mainline, but I have no idea if someone actually ported the half-complete
driver to 3.4.

Maybe someone knows if anyone has been able to compile and repack Boot0/1?
This would also be a solution for me - I've had the leaked sources for some
time now, but never been able to compile them...