On Monday, April 27, 2015 at 11:14:28 PM UTC+10, Ivan Kozic wrote:

> By the way, I have also tried CTNandBoot app from Git (user phelum) and
> this also breaks somewhere and doesn't actually do anything...
>
> Hi Ivan,
That's my app and it's a shame it didn't help.  Have you tried the latest
version (dated 2015-3-12) ?  I changed some bits after problems loading a
CubieBoard2 and also added options to force past errors.  But some people
report problems when using a PC.  I did hit a problem when using a PC with
a USB3 port.  Maybe contact me via PM if you want to chase the issue.  The
"breaks somewhere" comment sounds like it dies when re-opening the USB
connection for phase 2.  Phase 2 is when the code gets downloaded and
written.

Cheers,
Steven