Am Freitag, 5. Juni 2015 05:36:42 UTC+2 schrieb Chen-Yu Tsai:
> Hi,
>
> I've updated the wiki page with all the new U-boot releases,
> as well as the latest stuff planned for v2015.07.
>
> I might have missed something, so a second set of eyes would be nice.
>
> Regards
> ChenYu

Hi,

thanks for working on this. Just one suggestion (that has little to do with the
recent U-Boot changes):
The wiki currently has different instructions on how to build the mainline
kernel and boot it. While the instructions on the Mainline U-Boot page
<http://linux-sunxi.org/Mainline_U-boot#Boot> use a uImage, the Mainline Kernel
Howto <http://linux-sunxi.org/Mainline_Kernel_Howto#Boot> uses a zImage with
different loadadresses. This might confuse people.

Can we unify this and just mention one recommended way?

Regards,

Timo