m.silentcr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Sound interesting. How did your test runs work out?

I found a couple of settings for the Lamobo R1 that might work slightly better
than the default 3/0 TX/RX delay settings. But on Banana Pi and Olimex Lime2
the defaults (3/0 and 0/0) provided the best results.

Since I'm still not knowing what I'm doing or whether my modifications to try
to write to the right 3 bits and make this register accessible using
CONFIG_GMAC_RX_DELAY do really work (I'm no coder) I simply gave up and skip
Cubietruck and pcDuino3 Nano that I would've run through the same series of
tests otherwise.

Regards,

Thomas