These marketing big events, takes their own live, and the "seed" for less
than $10 development systems are here to stay.
What is actually over is the market for $20+ for these systems.

Whomever wants to be successful on this arena, must come with the $4.99
price tag. That is what will make the next big thing. :-)

Yes, there will be a huge number of "copy cats" of this $9 system.

Give it a year and you will see it.