Hi all,

For some time now, I've been trying to resolve NAND layout for A20 so that
it's fast and stable and ready for production environment. One more
requirement was that linux-sunxi 3.4 was used. I have been looking into a
lot of drivers and uboots (yuq for instance), but in the end there doesn't
seem to be a stable way of using NAND without Allwinner's SPL (Boot0/1), so
Allwinner it is unfortunately...

So far I've successfully compiled Boot1 bootloader. Have also tried with
Boot0, but it's written for ARMCC (which I'm not really familiar with) and
it goes quite hard - should be also possible, but I think for me Boot0
binary is enough. Regarding Boot1, the next step would be to push it into
NAND, which I did, however in a very weird and not-replicable way. The
issue is that LiveSuit image build is not really a well documented
operation - I've needed several attempts to make it and in the end it
booted the new version of Boot1, but with some issues with character
printing.

My question is - what do you guys here use to pack LiveSuit images reliably?
Please don't refer me back to linux-sunxi.org, since, even though a lot of
info there is great, LiveSuit pages are very confusing and not really
clear...

Cheers!