Hi Ivan,

I've just replaced the 32kHz crystal on my CB2 but it's still losing about
2 secs / minute.  Could be a problem with the trim caps but my eyesight
isn't quite up to playing with them at the moment.

My CR2032 battery (installed new about a week ago) has dropped to 2.8V
already so it looks like there is an excessive drain into the AXP209.  This
could be a problem with my soldering a lead to pin 30 of the AXP.

I'll persevere with this for  a bit but the idea of fitting a DS1307 module
sure is looking attractive.

You are right about the 32kHz crystal which doesn't show up on the
schematic.  I expect that the replacement crystals I bought should be a lot
more accurate than appears here.  Changing bit 0 of the osc_ctrl_reg
(internal/external oscillator) doesn't appears to make any difference.

Cheers,
Steven