Hi Kevin,

I just noticed your edits to our GPL violations page.

It seems that you and Allwinnwer still have not fully comprehended just
how you went wrong and what can be done to fix it.

The most remarkable changes (which i have undone) were:

a) that since you aren't really using some parts of the code (dram
scaling) anymore these days, Allwinner isn't really violating the gpl
all that much anymore and then the fact that it once violated the GPL
can be totally brushed under the carpet.
b) the fact that allwinner was not the original violator on some
touchscreen drivers, the fact that it was not allwinner that produced
those binaries, makes it all totally ok that allwinner shipped those
binaries, which in turn makes allwinner definitely not a repeat violator
of the gpl, and this bit of history should totally be brushed under the
carpet as well.

WTF?

Have you not learned anything, or are you actively playing with us? How
many months now have you and the rest of your company had to get up to
speed on this topic? What is it that is so difficult here, or why are
you trying to play these games still?

Also, with changes like this, it would not be wrong for me or others to
block your wiki account. Be very careful what future steps you take.

In a case like this, it is also seriously not done to execute such
controversial edits yourself. You ask someone from the opposite side
(like me) or someone totally independent (as in, not one of your
pathetic strawmen) to review the current status and validity of the
content of such a controversial wiki page.

It seems that you and Allwinner haven't learned anything there either.

Are the things that i beat into you and allwinner really the only things
that stick?

Luc Verhaegen.