Hi,

Maxime Ripard wrote:

> So any mechanical change is not something that can be done. Especially
> for something that might blow up your board.

Thanks for the warning. I already started to prepare to blow away the
Lamobo R1 I've here by applying the cubietruck device tree settings (for
this board there's only a reverse engineered power scheme available that
looks good to my. But actually I've no idea what I'm doing :-)

Now with CONFIG_REGULATOR_AXP20X=y everything's fine on cubietruck. Thanks
for providing both the solution and the comprehensive interrelationship
between here and there (and of course for all the good work you all provide)