Hi Hans,

The best way to figure out is to dump AXP registers via i2c, though no
idea how easy it's to get such a dumping tool running on android
(static binary with root should work fine).
Rebooting from android and dumping AXP under uboot should work too.

I wrote some code to decode such i2c dumps, need to look it up (might
event be in a mail to linux-sunxi list).

FEX file should also include at least some of the values.
Battery capacity should be show in android's battery power supply.

Regards,
Bruno