Hi,

On 28-08-15 12:46, Nahom wrote:
Hans,
Sorry about that typo... I did put it in /lib/firmware/rtlwifi
Didn't work.

Weird, it works for me, and that one is smaller then 0x4000 bytes
(aka 16Kb).

Regards,

Hans

Nahom

On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 1:40:56 PM UTC+3, Hans de Goede wrote:

Hi,

On 28-08-15 12:25, Nahom wrote:
Hans,
I downloaded the file rtl8188eufw.bin to my /lib/firmware directory and
tried but it didn't work. Same error as before.

You need to put it under /lib/firmware/rtlwifi

Regards,

Hans