Hi Ulf,

As discussed before here is a series to make the mmc core check the
card_busy op before submitting sdio-rw commands to the host driver.

Not sure if this is what you've in mind, but it is a start :)

This series is RFC because currently I'm travelling, and I do not
have any sunxi hardware with the sdio wifi which needs this with
me, so I have not been able to test that this set actually fixes
things. Given previous tests it is likely that it will though.

A review would be appreciated then I can address any remarks
you've before sending a non RFC version.

Regards,

Hans