Hi,
We are a group of people currently trying to come out with a very low cost
single board computer, by making use of Allwinner Quadcore 1.2Ghz 64-bit A53
CPU. The target costing for the single board computer is USD15. The hardware
will have a 4K HDMI video output and on board ethernet connection. Further
more, each board will has its own unique MAC address. The objective for this
project is to allow individual, having the opportunity to learn IT knowledge
with a friction of the cost. Please refer to pine64.com for more detail on the
hardware specification.

Currently, the hardware development on the board is almost ready. And with us,
is the full Linux BSP with the true 64bit compiler. Due to budget constrain and
our limited know-how in Linux, We would like to request the help from this
community to bring up the Linux into a full function Ubuntu desktop, thus allow
the user to truly owning a fully function open source computer with just a
friction of the cost.

As for the hardware itself, currently we are in the mist of building some
sample board to allow any interested developer to work on it.

Thanks and Regard,
KH Goh