Siarhei Siamashka wrote:

> It's likely that the credit for "unlocking" the 1.5 GHz clock speed
> actually belongs to third-party modders.

Thanks for clarifying this (and all the additional informations). I'll
try to correct this where I spread wrong "informations"/assumptions
asapissimo.

> As there were no real objections, I have just pushed the Orange Pi PC
> fex file to the sunxi-boards repository. This makes it the first FEX
> file for the H3 SoC :-)

Great. Only one single question (I've overlooked before). Why

    boot_clock = 1200

(especially since you wrote about SY8106A's default 1.2V voltage being
safe for operation at 1008 MHz)

Thx,

Thomas