OK let me rephrase my issue . This what I understood so far from the bsp
driver and the manual.

CSI0 module for example has 3 channels and in each channel there is 3
FIFOs, each FIFO has 2 buffers( A & B).
The output of the buffer(depends on the configuration ) will be available
at the memory address(DRAM range) which is set by the output buffer address
register.

For me this looks like a DMA controller role which is similar to imx3 IPU
!. My question. Is the main DMA controller has access to the CSI output
buffers.
And if not can I implement part of this driver using dma engin framework.

Thank you in advance.