Everyone is too "professional" to care for license issues.
Or are all you "stupid"?, or are playing under-politics?

Do you really are incapable to understand that i (we) can't help, if you
choose to run around the binary-blobs-with-no-license.

I am not here in my free time, to get involved in "license issues".

license-issues -> i can't help
no-license-issues -> i can help

Do you understand?

Why should allwinner do more, and care to respect the license of the
software that they are using, if the "user" are all happy with the
binary-blobs-with-random-license-issues. And them this is what happens,
they(allwinner) avoid the linux-sunxi community, because there are
assholes like me, that can't keep the mouth shut by keeping repeating
that "license-issues" are not acceptable. And as is always the same
people that that open the mouth, they are seen as the problem.
When in reality is the damn license-issues.

The "valid reason" that was asked some time ago, is just this.

A valid reason, is to respect the license of the software used, which
implicits, to choose the solution with no-license-issues.

And what we see here, you choose to work around with the
binary-blobs-with-random-license-issues.
I am sorry, but i can't help.

If you are doing this because cedrus(the project for libre and open
source for the video engine) *still* don't supports encoding in H3.
(And, i must say that this will be very simples to add.)

Is because, we can't do everything in the few free time that we(cedrus
people) have to spend in this. WE are forced to make decisions and
define priorities. Because everyone knows, we all have lifes beyond
sunxi.

Why are you wasting your time with blobs-with-random-license-issues,
when you could be helping cedrus moving forward.

Isn't this what "open source" means, working together for mutual
benefit.

Everyone is more than welcome to join and be part of cedrus.
And is up to everyone to make their choice.

--
Manuel Braga