Hello,

On 14 March 2016 at 07:58, Corentin LABBE <clabbe.montj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 13/03/2016 23:35, Timo S. a écrit :
>> Hi Corentin,
>>
>> Am 13.03.2016 17:32 schrieb "Corentin LABBE" <clabbe.montj...@gmail.com
>> <mailto:clabbe.montj...@gmail.com>>:
>>>
>>> Le 13/03/2016 16:21, txsan...@gmail.com <mailto:txsan...@gmail.com> a écrit
>>> :

>>> Hello
>>>
>>> And I have just sent an email asking for help
>>> https://lkml.org/lkml/2016/3/13/64.

Since you can reproduce the issue it might be worth trying to mod
sun4i-ss to also process the same data with software crypto in
parallel and log any differences the moment they appear together with
some data like the input to the crypto device and the number of
encrypted/decrypted/total processed blocks so far.

Thanks

Michal