Just a try to save others some time. SinoVoip sent me a developer/review
sample yesterday and I did some testing.

Wiki stub: http://linux-sunxi.org/Sinovoip_Banana_Pi_M2%2B

Since BPi M2+ is more or less a 99% clone of Orange Pi Plus/PC it was
pretty easy to combine OPi PC/Plus stuff to a working .dts (everything
tested except the stuff I'm not interested in: WiFi/BT). Fex, defconfig and
a .dts available at the link above. Since they do not sent their camera
module with the board I couldn't test this.