Hi,
I'm trying to upgrade a pcduino 3 to the 4.4.x kernel branch and configure
it as it was by default when unboxing.

The easy part was to re-enable i2c-1 and i2c-2 and modify the &gmac section
to have the ethernet port again. However I'm now lost about what I should
change in the device tree to configure GPIOS 1->13 on J8 and J11 (see [1])
 in order to get access to them through the standard /sys interface for
gpios

I know that in sun7i-a20-pcduino3.dts I have to add lines such as gpios =
<&pio bank pin GPIO_ACTIVE_whatever> and so on, I'm trying to adapt what is
done in led_pins_pcduino3 and key_pins_pcduino3 but without any luck and
there are so many levels of definitions and includes in this dts that I'm
not even sure I'm modifying the right file.

Does anyone have useful pointers to documentation, examples, etc ?

Thanks !

[1]
http://learn.linksprite.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/pcDuino3-Nano_header-Model.jpg