Hi Oliver,

I do: that
http://forum.armbian.com/index.php/topic/853-armbian-customization/page-2#entry7359
The syntax error seen there was fixed and the result is:
http://forum.armbian.com/index.php/topic/853-armbian-customization/page-2#entry7361

The same tests was done on legacy kernel 3.4.111 modifying fex file and the
result is the same:
http://forum.armbian.com/index.php/topic/853-armbian-customization/page-2#entry7265

Best regards
Chris