Op 9 jun. 2016 19:25 schreef <michael.eskow...@gmail.com>:

> Hey Hans,
>
> Newbie to the brcmfmac here in need of some guidance.  I'm trying to
bring up a Broadcom 43362 module up on a Beaglebone Black.  I modified the
dts to define the sdio pins and associate mmc0 with the brcmfmac driver.
How do I get the driver to recognize the oob irq line?  Does the inclusion
of this line in the pinctrl settings inform the driver or is there another
setting that needs to be made?

Your devicetree need a node describing the bcm43362 module according to the
bindings.

Regards,
Arend

> Thanks,
> -Mike
>

> On Monday, May 26, 2014 at 3:47:54 AM UTC-4, Hans de Goede wrote:
> > Hi Arend,
> >
> > On 04/11/2014 12:31 PM, Arend van Spriel wrote:
> > > Hi Hans,
> > >
> > > I have put some effort in adding device tree support in brcmfmac.
Unfortunately, I had no luck getting MMC up and running on pandaboard
extension header. So no way to test the patches. Would/could you be willing
to do so.