Hello,

On 12 July 2016 at 19:57, dlbp <paolo.delucabo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello to everybody!!!
> I have tried to mount XEN on Cubietruck using this wiki (
> http://www.sourcediver.org/blog/2014/06/19/running-arch-linux-arm-with-xen-on-cubieboard-2/
> )
>
> But there is a big problem: i haven't now a UART-RS232 converter and i need
> test the system.
>
> Is there a method to see the console and boot process on VGA and not on
> UART?

Recent u-boot should support console on VGA. You will have to change
your kernel configuration for Linux to also use VGA console which is
somewhat difficult without a console.

If your system is networked you can try updating it remotely. If you
boot from a SD card you can also try removing the SD card and editing
the content offline on another machine until the console is working.
You can also enter FEL mode and boot a system over USB to test your
new u-boot and kernel configuration and/or boot a system that can
access the boot medium.

HTH

Michal