On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 22:40:15 -0700 (PDT)
S Saravanan <s.sarava...@eloka.net> wrote:

>  I need rtl8723bs wifi driver for interfacing the wifi IC with A10
> olimex board. When i tried to compile the driver from this
> link https://github.com/hadess/rtl8723bs , it shows that it needs kernel
> 3.19 or above for compile. I am using official debian image that came from
> the olimex A10 board from his website. Its kernel version is 3.4.90. So
> please give me solution of how to compile rtl8723bs driver source from the
> above github link on the kernel 3.4.90 itself.

Why don't you use the standard debian installation? It have mainline kernel
3.16, with the possibility to install more recent kernel from backports.

Take a look at this link: https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Allwinner

Kernel 3.4, nowadays is deprecated and not supported anymore.

--
Diego Roversi <die...@tiscali.it>