Hi,

I need to make a DMA transfer from SDRAM to SDcard memory location.

In the H3 datasheet, you can only enable/disable channels, irq, and set the
start address (no count bytes as you just need to add 0xfffff800 at the end of
your array and the controller will stop there). No destination address in sight.
Now way to set packet width as it is a read only value (byte only), according
to the documentation.

And, I can't figure out how to set the direction of the transfer.

If I need from peripheral to memory how/where do I specify it? On the
peripheral, there won't be a 0xfffff800 value at the end. So how do I tell the
DMA controller to stop?
Will I have to get interrupts at each byte ( == useless)?

The available registers seem.. limited.

Please give me a pointer,

Thanks,
--