On 7 November 2016 at 15:29, Benjamin Henrion <zoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 3:23 PM, Chen-Yu Tsai <w...@csie.org> wrote:

>>> The main goal here was to add an A64 board to the Kernelci.org list of
>>> tested SOCs, and they required a working TFTP boot. Sadly, they don't
>>> support booting from SD cards, which is the most used case for tablet
>>> SOCs.
Hi Benjamin,
I had a play with this briefly last night setting the environmental
variables by hand. What I did keep on seeing was "Retry count
exceeded" when TFTPing the Image file. Is this something you see?, I
do see quite a few timeouts with my other boards but they always
succeed in getting the image. I did eventually manage to load the
kernel plus dtb but it didn't boot. Can you paste what is in your
boot.cmd /uEnv.txt files?
Thanks,
CK