Hi,

I have a board based on A20-OLinuXino-LIME2-eMMC, and I'm trying to do a
SPI communication to work(max11043), but under mainline does not work. It
works on linux sunxi-3.4, though.

Dts code:

&spi1 {
pinctrl-names = "default";
pinctrl-0 = <&spi1_pins_a>,
   <&spi1_cs0_pins_a>;
status = "okay";

max11043: max11043@0 {
        compatible = "maxim,max11043";
        reg = <0>;
        pinctrl-names = "default";
        pinctrl-0 = <&pinctrl_max_cnvst>;
        convrun-gpios = <&pio 7 25 GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW>; //PH25
        pinctrl-1 = <&pinctrl_max_eoc>;
        interrupt-parent = <&pio>;
        interrupts = <7 21 IRQ_TYPE_EDGE_FALLING>; //EINT21(PH21)
        spi-max-frequency = <10000000>;
    };
};
pinctrl_max_cnvst: pinctrl_max_cnvst@0 {
pins = "PH25";
function = "gpio_out";
};

pinctrl_max_eoc: pinctrl_max_eoc@0 {
pins = "PH21";
function = "gpio_in";
};

The output I got when running on linux sunxi-3.4 is:
write: 20 40 80
read: 20 40 80

But in mainline is not ok, the output is:
write: 20 40 80
read: 81 00 00

Any ideas or help are appreciated. Thanks,

Vini