Hi,

Thank you all for coming to the diner, and for some of you joining the
party at HSBXL afterwards, was fun.

I want to thank Pine64 for sponsoring the final bill as well :-)

I had the pleasure to meet Andre, where we discussed the new linux
gpio in 4.8, and how we could have many more programs using it instead
of "RaspberryPi specific code".

We also had a small demo of the Pine64 laptop (quite impressive for
the price, even thought I would love to see a screen with a higher
resolution in 1080p 1920x).

And see you next year (Olimex, you know what to do :-) !

Best,

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762